Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This I Swear

Dedicating this song, This I Swear by Nick Lachey, theme from the MTV Newlyweds to the special someone =)

You're there by my side in every way
I know that you would not forsake me
I give you my life would not think twice
Your love is all I need believe me

** I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good
So open up your heart & let me in

* & I will love you til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand & hold on tight
& we'll get there, This I swear

I'm wondering how I ever got by
Without you in my life to guide me
Where ever I go the one thing that's true
Is everything I do I do for you

**, *
So whenever you get there
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down my love

*, *

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home