Saturday, June 25, 2005

June 24th & 25th - did it!

June 24th.. can't remember what I did liao.. aihh..

June 25th.. I manage to make the login page work (with help from Cheng). Actually, all the while everything was right except one minor mistake. I named one of the word wrongly, which caused the whole thing not to work. Now, it's solved. Next step is to direct it to it's respective pages (3 of them).

I feel too lazy to blog more bout that now. It is Saturday noon/evening after all. Oh, btw, Mr. Frankie's son's driving me crazy. My Mandarin language is very limited. He keeps blabbing on and on and I don't know how to stop him. Sometimes I understand what he's saying, sometimes not. Sometimes I'm not really listening to him, just doing the oic, ohhh.., ahh.. kind of thing where you pretend to understand what someone is talking about.

I'm getting bored here, stuck on a Saturday noon/evening here. How I wish I can go out, have fun

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home