Tuesday, June 07, 2005

June 7th, Tues - Tuesday still so blue...

Hahaha.. yaya. the computers are still having Monday blues... 1 totally refuse to start in Normal mode while another could start after changing the HDD & installing the windows...blablabla... But this particular computer that we (me & Thomas) are suppose to use didn't wanna let us install all the programs/softwares that we would need to use for our project.. On second check, it didn't fit the requirements. This is followed by a change of taking out the HDD & is swap to the other comp (the one that refuse to start). After many hours of trial, it's still a failed result although it fulfills the system requirements neede to install this particular programs/softwares.

So basically today I did nothing, although I did follow Mr. Cheng out to have site..site.. site something (get back here when I find the word in my brain =P) at Seri Negeri. We had to stop by the TMNet office first though. It was at the K-Ekonomi building. After we went into the building, Mr. Cheng told me that the lift we're about to take is the smallest lift ever.. It left me pondering for sometime as the width of lift from outside look just as big as any other normal size lift. But when the lift arrived & opened, that was when I realise what he was saying,.. It is small! This was because the length was about half or one third of the normal lifts. Hahaha.. He told me it was big enough to fit 6 people... It really made me wonder because if there are bigger size people, it would be just enough to fit in 2 or 3 of them only... Goodness..

All my rants for today, I learned nothing.. nothing much.. But I saw the smallest lift ever in my entire life.. hahahha..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home