Thursday, June 16, 2005

June 16th, Thurs - First Injury at Work..

Worked on my program in the morning straight till lunch time. After lunch continue till bout 3pm.. Did cut more LAN cables.. cut 2 sets as I was the only one who knew how to do so at that time as the technition (Kenny) was on leave & his assistant (Pang) was out. Later, about 3.30pm, I went across the street to buy some tea-time-food.. When I came back, a friend was in the shop.. said Hi & walked on. Before I even manage to sit down for a nice tea time, Pang asked if I could please go cut a 9 meter cable.. How could I say no la.. he seemed so busy (that time a lot of customers).

So to the back I went. Cut cut, snip snip, untangle wires, sort out wires, clamp clamp.. test.. working good... So I went to the front.. then my friend asked.. crossed cable ah? I went blur for a second, then hit Pang & asked, wei cross cable ahhh?? He said yala.. Make me bengang only cause what I did was normal ones. Then to the back we went.. to make a new one.

He fixed one end & I did the other end. In the process, Mr. Frankie came to the back. He said I am the first girl in his office who knows how to clamp wire... Hehehhe.. Even the other 2 permanent lady workers don't know worr.. heheheh... So ma very happy lorrr.... But then horrr... moments later ahh... sigggghh... I cutting the part of the cable with a cutter... but the cutter cut me in return :(

Haih.. Didn't feel much pain as I was to busy trying to finish up my job. But it was kind of scary seeing the blood oozing out.. Minor cut but kind of deep perhaps.. After that, I accidently injure that part again..twice.. So I applied handyplast to prevent future accidental injury to it.
Actually, I wonder if I shouldgo get a Tetanus jab..the cutter was rusty after all. But then again..I hate doctors..so don't care la.. heheh... I won't die from tat so easily gua.. I would probably die from drinking dirty water.. (I boiled water but after 2 days, I noticed that at the bottom of my jar, there was like sand or something.. dirty stuff from the water la)

Actually I think I can learn a lot of stuff from training here... Because when I ask Pang something (usually hardware), he tends to ramble on a lot.. The only problem is sometimes, I don't really understand what he's saying ><

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home