Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Never Gone...

This is a song lyric from Backstreet Boys new album Never Gone.. the song title? Never Gone... will be posting more of their song Lyrics later... I love their new songs... mostly because I can connect to them..

I really miss you, There's something that I gotta say


The things we did, The things we said
Keep coming back to me & make me smile again
You showed me how to face the truth
Everythings thats good in me I owe to you

Though the distance thats between us now may seem to be too far
It will never seperate us deep inside I know you are

* Never Gone, never far in my heart is where you are
Always close, everyday, every step along the way
Even though for now we've got to say goodbye
I know you will be forever in my life (Yeah)
Never gone (no no no no no)

I walk alone, these empty streets
There is not a second you're not here with me
The love you gave, the grace you've shown
Will always give me strength & be my corner stone
So how you found a way to see the best I have in me

As long as time goes on, I swear to you that you will be

*
If theres one thing I believe, I believe
I will see you somewhere down the road again

*, *

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home