Thursday, June 09, 2005

June 8th, Thurs - blurblur

Today do nothing again...not my fault la... when only got proper computer to use also I don't know ler... Everyday I only hope it's tomorrow... but still... haih... Today use Pang's laptop... he was out since morning with Mr. Cheng... Don't know where they went butI got to use the laptop nearly the whole day =)

Met up with my ah kor (god-brother) .. He's Danny.. He's my nice ah kor.. He's my best friend's bf.. hehe... Anyway, today something must have happened to me..A total blurness... I was waiting for him when I saw him across the road in his car.. He waved at me or something.. can't quite understand what his hand signals was all about... So I crossed the road... Then he made a U-turn.

We went to Coffee Bean in Jusco.. Heheheh... ah kor treated me today... yummy chocolate ice blended.... hahaha.... Jealous or not, I got nice ah kor.. =P We talked & talked... bout many things la.. friends.. my industrial training.. subjects taken... blablabla.... then it was about a quater to 11 the waitress came by & told us they were closing down.. so we left.. & a total blur case... I walked past the door to a glassed wall thinking it was the door.. only to realise when I reached there.. & then ah kor went laughing again... He was at the door... telling me "oi here la..", laughin & laughing again... sigh... I am blur.. maybe I left my brains at home ya..

Hmmph.. Thank you Danny kor kor... for being the brother I never had/have... & thank you for coming all the way from town to visit me... & the treat.... hehehehe... =)

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home