Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Can you speak in English?

Remember How being a customer support executive can kills your brain cells ?

This is another one... (btw, conversation IS in English)

Exec calls user...
Exec: Good afternoon. This is Exec calling from Y. May I speak to User please?
User: Har?
Exec: *a littls louder* May I speak to User please?
User: What?
Exec: *louder* May I speak to User please?
User: I can't hear you..
Exec: *even louder* May I speak to User please?
User: What?? I am not hearing you.. (yes, the User speaks a little broken English)
Exec: *as loud as can be* May I speak to User please?
User: I am not getting you. Can you speak in English?
Exec: *wth?????*

Exec decides it's time to cut the call. Exec has been talking so loud, people at the other end of the biggg office could probably hear.

Labels:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home