Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some things just drive me up 'da wall

If you made a mistake at work, would you rather:
a) be told of it, take note of it & try not to repeat the same mistake in the future
b) go & blabber off to someone with a bit more authority ??

Or if you're on the other end, if you notice someone made a mistake, would you:
a) tell/advice the someone
b) correct someone's mistake (which will most definitely repeat in the future) ???

I personally told someone of someone's mistake & I didn't even get a single thank you but instead I got someone else up my neck. Excuse me but I told someone quite nicely, I would say. I even ended it with a please-take-note-&-try-not-to-repeat-it,-thank-you.

The reason why I refused to 'correct' someone's mistake & instead, I advised someone is because IF I DON'T FREAKING CORRECT THE MISTAKE, IT'S BOUND TO REPEAT & I HATE HAVING TO KEEP PICKING UP SOMEONE ELSE'S MESS!! & IT'S NOT JUST ONE FREAKING PERSON'S MESS.. IT'S SO MANY OF THEM.. ON DAILY BASIS... HOW TO COPE?? ARGHHH... & I wish those with authority see light to this. You don't work on this, you don't feel the pain. It's pure S-T-R-E-S-S dealing with crap like that, beside having to deal with cranky users.

Ohh.. I feel better now..
*nitez*

Labels:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home