Friday, December 07, 2007

That awful sickness

Rewind back to Monday...
Lunchtime, I was not feeling hungry (so unlike me). I started work at 7am, which meant my breakfast was around that time too. By 12pm normally, I would be starving. All I took was a slice of honeydew.
Back in the office, I started to feel too cold. It didn't help that I was already wearing 2 layers of clothes with a jacket too. I even took my colleague's jacket to wrap around my hands -.-"
I asked her if she's cold & she's like "no, normal la.."
When I left the office at 3pm, I felt cold & was having headache.
Until... 5pm, I was feeling super tired after my bath, I took a nap (owh, & I wanted to set the alarm 5.45pm, but I set it at 1545). When I woke up (I don't remember what woke me), I was so woozy, I can't stand straight, walk straight or whatever. I can't even really stay awake. It's like something kept dragging me to sleep.
sJ came at 6+ & took me to the doctor. 38.3 degree C. High fever, proclaim the doc. I was given MC for the next day.

I slept from around 9pm til bout 9.30am the next day.
Tuesday was kind of okay. Rest. Laze around.

Wednesday was a different story altogether.
I went to bed at bout 10pm on Tuesday night. Woke up some time around 3 or 4am. Freezing cold. I turned off the fan. Still too cold. Put on another shirt & long pants. Took fever meds. Covered myself with towel & blanket. It was freezing cold! But one hour later, it was freaking hot. My god.
Woke up at 6am+ to get ready for work. Felt like puking. -blablabla- Cut the story short, at 8am+, I ended up puking everything since Tuesday's lunch. Major stomachache due to hunger. Went to visit the doc. Got a MC. Went home. Rest.

Yesterday, was kinda so-so. Had my last dose of antibiotics in the noon.

Today's better. Hope it ain't coming back. It's really awful.

Labels:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home