Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm feeling...

.l.o.n.e.l.y.

It's so .s.ad.

My family members & most of my extended family members went on a holiday. Together. Without me. *sigh*
My uncle offered, "When are you free? I buy you a business class ticket to xxx." (xxx being the place their currently on holiday.. TOGETHER!)
But but buttt... Even then. won't I be alone.. *sigh*

Why I didn't go? *curse curse* *points finger* leave unapproved la..
These few days at work.. when I send out email to users & their line manager, I tend to get the "out of office". Arghhh.. Everyone on holiday le... *green with envy*
Today some colleagues start their looong holiday. In the coming days, there will be more. ARGHHH..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I went for holiday is last year le!!! That was also only to Malacca for bout 2-3 days for relative's wedding. OMG OMG!! I want to go holiday.
The real kind of holiday.

Oh, while I'm on the vacation mood... Guess what???
I've never freaking sat on an aeroplane before.
I've a cousin who sat on an aeroplane when she's like 2 years old. (can you smell jealousy?)

The last time I went out of country was... *count²*.. I've no idea. My passport expires years ago. Gawd... Anyone want to sponsor me a trip?? (Not to some remote site please...)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


& some things that just don't turn out right at the end of the day just leaves me feeling more sad & broken hearted.
I'm feeling vulnerable I guess. Where's that assurance I need?

:(((((

add: I just only realized I made plenty of grammatical mistakes. Don't bite. I'm sad. & it's nearly 3 in the morning. I can't even sleep. D@mm!t

Labels:

2 Thoughts:

  • me also working leh.. sien betul

    have to do INIT on holiday.. sienzzz.. hahaha.. no sleep for 48 hours turut turut

    By Blogger ray, at 19 December, 2007 00:23  

  • omg!! how did u manage without sleepin' for so long?? u runnin' on batteries or what?!

    so jealous of those who's on hols la.... arghhhhhhh..!!!

    By Blogger babyblur, at 19 December, 2007 03:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home