Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Too Close For Comfort

There's a guy in my office who freaks me out.

He has a habit of touching people. Just the other day he touched my head. Previously, he had touched my arm. Twice or thrice, he had hit my arm. & when I say hit, I really mean hit. No energy control.. WHACK. Really hurts.

That day when he touched my head, I talked to one of my male colleague & discovered that guy touched my male colleague's butt. I'm like o.O??!?!?

Yesterday in the lift, he came real close. It wasn't as though the lift was full. There was less than 10 person in that huge lift. He asked me stuff, standing really close. Too close for comfort. This time another male colleague, who so happened to be in the lift too, said "ham sap lou". I replied him that this guy scares me. That male colleague told me, the guy hugs him. What the.....?

& today...
I was working. He was on his lunch break. After his lunch (I presume), he walked about & somehow stop & my cubicle & started playing with my headphone. I reach out my hand, as if asking for the headphone & he returned it. I placed it back on my table. He reached out for it again & I really do not know what is so amusing about the headphone that he simply must hold it. I reached out for it again & he returned it. I was kind of busy (& wanted him to go away), so I said "don't disturb la.."

Any other person would've probably said "okay" & walked away. But no.... he said "wahhh.. u hurt my feelings!"

& I'm like (thinking in my head la) *what the h3ll?!?!?!*
& after that that, I was thinking how that 3 words I said would've hurt someone's feelings??
I asked a few people today (after that incident), if someone were to say "don't disturb la..", what would you do?
Their replies? Just go off & don't disturb lo..

What on earth does this guy wants? I hope it really "hurt his feelings" like he said & bugger off. Freaky la wei...

Labels: ,

2 Thoughts:

  • What the hell man, that guy just *needs* someone to really tell him off. He's probably not aware of his actions and behaviours and how they're affecting people around him. You need to teach him a lesson. Somebody needs to tell him something, something firm and really goes into his head so he knows and realizes what he's been doing all along. Be firm and don't try to be tactful or nice. IF you need assistance give me a call and...

    ... I'll call SJ to help you :p

    Eh but seriously he's so damn irritating ok, from the way you described.

    By Blogger narrowband, at 14 December, 2007 09:25  

  • Well, I just hope it really *hurt his feelings*.. & that he would not disturb me anymore.

    By Blogger babyblur, at 16 December, 2007 10:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home