Saturday, October 13, 2007

you get what you paid for..

I like eating yogurts. I mean, they're good right? *psyching self*
I always buy Nutrigen yogurt. Peach flavor. On average, it cost about RM1.20 per bottle (errmm.. is bottle the right term here? or should it be container? or what?).

But recently (probably bout a month back), they changed the flavors. & I can't seem to find the old flavors anywhere. So out of deprivation, I bought 2 of the plentiful new flavors to try - "orange & carrot" (which I like) and some-berry-I-don't-remember-now. Oh, & they cost me RM1.39 each (bought at The Store) -.-"
My point here is: the new Nutrigen yogurt is expensive!! Okay, maybe not expensive.. It's more costly than before. :P

Now, normally, Carrefour sell their stuff cheaper, so I went there to get more... Only to find they were selling at RM1.49 each. Maybe you think I'm too calculative as the difference is 10 cents each, but you will see the difference when buy more.

Just when I was hesitating on whether to buy or not, I saw that the DL yogurt was going cheap (compared to Nutrigen). Rm1.29 each. & buy 3, free 1. I remember trying DL yogurt as a kid & hated it, but I don't remember why & decided to give it a second chance. After all, that was a long long time ago.

But but but..... after I tried it, I STILL DON'T LIKE IT LE!! & now I know why I hated it. It's too freaking watery!! & it tastes weird to me (or maybe it's just me).
Nutrigen yogurt is thick & nice.

What to do? Buy already, if don't eat, wasted la.. So I ended up eating the DL yogurt with bran in it.

Moral of the story? Refer to the title.

no offense to anyone/company/shopping complex/brand - just my point of view :b

Labels: , ,

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home