Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Haircut

About a month ago, I had my hair trimmed & cut the front of my hair short as well (my hair was about the same length before).

Did that on a Thursday... Then on Saturday night, when I came back to KL...
My cousin went "what did you do to your hair?!?!". A 9 year old boy okay..
Hmphhh... He didn't like it... at all! He kept telling me to "fix it back" -.-"
He bugged me on Sunday again to fix it back..
& Monday when I came home from work, he said "let me see your hair"... which was then followed by FIX IT BACK (again!)..
& 2 days ago, he told me that again..

The following week, I went to my gramma's house. This time, my 5 year old cousin stared at me. So I asked "what?!". He said "why your hair like that one?" So I asked him if it's nice.. to which.. he did not answer... but shook his head.. *sigh*

While others are like "it's nice", "cute".. blablabla....
The two little kids just say what's on their mind.. without sugarcoating.

Labels:

1 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home