Saturday, May 27, 2006

Will I see you again someday?

Will I see you again... someday
Is there a time for all of us
To gather around
To look back at this moment
This door closes
But not our friendship

Will I see you again... next year
Is there a time for all of us
To come together
And talk about what we're doing

Will I see you again... in 5 years
What would be of you
Maybe you're rich
Maybe you're happily married

Will I see you again... in 10 years
What would be of you
Maybe you'll own your own business
Maybe you'll be there with a few kids

Will I see you again... in 20 years
What would be of us
Would we wished we didn't grew up so quickly
Or would we be glad to be there
To be working like mad, I hope not

Will I see you again... in 30 years
We'll be sending off our kids
To where we were once
Where we spent the last few years as students

Will I see you again... I don't know when
Maybe we'll be rambling on about...
How life has turned out
How our job had been
How your family has been
Maybe your child has marry
Maybe you brought along your grandchild
Maybe this...
And maybe that...

So many maybes in life
So many dreams to fulfill
Will I see you again... someday?

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home