Thursday, May 11, 2006

Unknown Computer Problem

The computer finally kind-of-crash.. It is so irritating!!

It started on Tuesday. I decided to let my computer rest after "working" for nearly 2 weeks without break. Worse decision I ever made I think. It caused me problems ever since then. Blue screen came up very frequently, forcing me to shut down. Else, it will auto-restart while I'm busy using. Oh yeah.. I should probably tell you that I've 2 OS (Win 2000 & Win XP) on my comp. The problems were occuring in XP. After endless restart(s), I switched to 2000 instead. ... I thought it was working fine... suddenly there were plenty of "program error" here & there.. The problem became so bad I decided to format my comp (which I originally planned to do after my exam).

Worse still... It couldn't "read" some files on the XP cd.. Tried 2 XP SP2 cds & 1XP SP1 cd... A.l.l...t.h.e...s.a.m.e...p.r.o.b.l.e.m...,...can't read some files.. Gave up & went searching for Win2000 cd & installed it. Tried to installed XP also, but can't. Feel so Stupid!! So here I am.. back to old times, with Win2000.. not completely alright, but still usable. Hopefully, this can work for the next 2 & 1/2 weeks. It can crash after that for all I care.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home