Wednesday, May 03, 2006

more than half a day in...

...bed. Yeah. Today, I was in bed for more than half the day. From around 2am till 1pm+, from 3pm+ till 6pm+. This rarely happens, to me anyway. It must have been the lack of sleep & tireness from the pass few days/weeks.

I was wondering whether I should attend the 4pm class.. At first, I wanted to skip because I was too tired to walk to campus (despite the near 12hours sleep I had). Then after talking to a friend, I thought of going. Then the thunder went on & on & on (that I wondered when is the rain going to fall.... now I wondered did it rained after all that thunder?) & my rashes started to itch (a good sign I guess.. itch means healing).. I went to bed.. & I slept through "my class".

A lot had happen in the past week. The most annoying ones are of course the rush of FYP & me having rashes. The perks of last week was going home to be with my family & then going to KL to visit my aunts, uncles, little cousins & of course, my gramma.

I had lots of "blogging material", just to lazy to blog, or was either computer-less or internet-less at the time.. so didn't get them published.

Oh yeah, less than a month before I finish my studies. Argh. It's a bore to think about it.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home