Saturday, May 27, 2006

When I leave this place...

Through weathered storms and shiny days
With a blink of an eye
I've spent 4 years here
Even though yesterday felt like the first
But reality is finally sinking in

In a place
Where memories are to be reminiscence
Where people from all walks of life
Left a footstep in my heart

I was feeling happy
To be finally done with exams
To not have to deal with assignments
To be leaving here
To be moving on... to another phase of life

But suddenly
When I need to start packing up
Needing to leave here
Not knowing what would it be like out there
I was hit with a feeling
Deeper than the sea
I was feeling sad

Through the bittersweet
There won't be another time like this for me
And before I leave
I have a little something to say

When I leave this place
I might miss studying a bit
I might miss the campus a little bit more
I might miss the places and the food much more
But mostly...
I'm going to miss all my dear friends
Thank you all for everything
And sorry if I've in any way hurt any of you

This door is closing...
I'm moving on...
But another is opening... v e r y v e r y s l o w l y

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home