Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Idiot on the road

Man... I freaking HONK for the first time while driving.


Referring to the pic above:
Yellow: stupid bus park at roadside :p
Red: idiot
Gray: me

I am going in the direction of the gray arrow, which is also a downhill slope.
Thank god I was going very slow & had applied brakes...

That red car just suddenly decides to U turn from the inside lane. No signal lights. Could not bother to look over to see if there is a car approaching (He was looking to his left all the while, talking to a lady; his wife, I presume). Just made a sudden turn (refer red arrow). & I slammed my brakes.

My next reaction was like HOOOOONK!! How can you just freaking turn without looking over to see if there's any car approaching in the outer lane??? & no signal lights too?? FREAKING IDIOT!!

Tell me, I didn't just made a mistake, did I??
STOOOPID DRIVER!! Gave me a shock..

Labels:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home