Monday, May 28, 2007

3 years+

That's how old my blog is. Unrealisingly, it's been THAT long. A place I use to rant. A place to crap only when I feel like it. Hence the quietness at times.

There were times when I want to shut it down. But then, people who have done it, such as dav (I wonder if this post will make him drop by again? :P) had done it & regret it..

Then I deleted some posts.. Okay... A LOT of posts (about 1xx)... but nobody realises that anyway.. :P My blog is only visited by very few people.. namely some friends.

Right now... I'm thinking about...
1. close friends who I've not spoken to in ages... (okok.. it's months.. that's bad right?). If any of you happen to drop by, I miss you all!!
2. the FUTURE - which pretty covers up all the rest of the things I am thinking of that will/shall/would/might happen in the coming days, weeks, months, & years...

Labels:

4 Thoughts:

  • Haha, yes!! That kind of link-back is a way of 'knocking on that person's door' and say 'hewwoo, i'm talking about you!'.

    But ya i never realized you deleted posts.. Wordpress allows you to password-protect certain posts :). And also mass-import your posts from blogspot too ;p

    By Blogger narrowband, at 29 May, 2007 05:24  

  • Bunny! I have being missing you girls recently. It's been a year since we leaved Malacca and we hardly see each other since then. Suddenly I feel that a year is rather short. We used to be so eagered to get graduated. But now, here we are, missing our good old days. Come visit me one day when you are free or you happen to be in Pg.

    By Blogger Della, at 29 May, 2007 20:50  

  • narrowband: Yeah.. been thinking bout wordpress... but never got around to it.. I am good at procrastinating :P

    della: Don't bunny me la.. Well, I guess the grass will always be greener on the other side..

    By Blogger babyblur, at 30 May, 2007 00:36  

  • where are you ? :P boh updates ar?

    By Blogger Satkuru, at 17 July, 2007 01:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home