Friday, May 11, 2007

Those days

MMU's final semester end's approaching... fast... ending in bout 2 weeks.

I can vaguely remember how I feel this time last year..
Sadness to leave the place that was "home" for 4 years, to not be able to see/meet up with friends so often...
Thinking when will be the next time we will meet again..
Happiness that I grew, that I finished my studies, that I would be embarking on a different path, trying new things along the way...
Of course also Afraid.. of stepping out to the working world, of if I would get a job...

Feelings, emotional all mixed up..
But of course it's only a natural path of life, that we grow. Nearly a year has passed since then. Of course, still, some mornings (like the other morning, it was raining heavily when I woke up at 6am+) when I wake up, I wish I could rewind back to last year ( when I could skip class on that rainy day & sleep in =P).
But some other mornings, I wake up, wishing I could rewind to the future, waking up to my dear & baby(ies) =P

Well, I better stop.
But (so many buts huh..), before I end, just wanna wish all my friendsss who will be finishing their final sem all the best!! May all of you have loads of fun, joy & all the good things in life, always. *hugs*

Labels:

2 Thoughts:

  • You know, you have a way of drawing my attention to your site. When you link up my site like that (the second letter in friendsss), I have an 'ultra-sensitive' tracking mechanism that alerts me ;p

    I really look forward to leaving university. I want to begin embarking on my career climb and self-develop further in the corporate world. I have high aspirations and at times a little ambitious but they're just ingredients for success.

    Many people tell me that working life will be very different and that sometimes you'd just feel like going back in time and *be* in university again (like what you mentioned). But I really wanna see how often I'll feel that way. I doubt it very much though.

    By Blogger narrowband, at 12 May, 2007 11:35  

  • kakak... u also can do macam in univ ma... go late only lo.. me always do macam ini.. haha.. esp these few days so rainy days.... i woke up at 8.20... haha.

    By Blogger ray, at 14 May, 2007 01:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home