Friday, May 11, 2007

Accident

Someone said the distance I travel between home & office is so short but yet.. I've already encountered at least 2 "problems" on the road. Its true that the drive is short (only about 3km).

This morning, on my way to work, I saw an accident. Kancil in the middle of the road, half front left of the car crushed, all seen from a quick glance. I dare not go pass too slowly or stop to get a better picture/view.

Lesson learnt from my friend. Couple weeks back, on his way to work, there was an accident on the road. Obviously, accidents means people passing/driving by wanna kay-poh (busy body). So this car in front of my friend's car was going by & just suddenly stopped to kay-poh. My friend in turn couldn't stop in time & rammed into that car.

Ironic that what wasn't his fault was judged by the law & he had to pay for the damage that kay-poh himself/herself made.

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home