Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Day of Feb

Finally, the week is almost up.
Had worked 9am-9pm this whole week (Mon-Fri). Tiring? Still manageable. Guess what? It was boring! After repeating the same thing for days, Friday was a bore. Waiting for 9pm was like WHEE~~

I've been in this new 'department/team' for about 5 months. It's challenging to move from something that is quite the same but yet very different. Felt like giving up at times. I would probably kill myself for saying this, but being a quite new team (the team itself is quite new), the greatest thing is the teamwork.

Guess which part of it I hate the most? The part where it somehow crosses the work I was previously doing and the current. And, the part where I myself is blur and needed guidance and some people just decide to ask question you. The worst part? It was almost like being with a kid who had just learn the 'Why' word. It's like, I don't know lerrr... Why don't you just don't keep Why-ing me? And the part where some people just loves asking you absolutely everything; including ones that you had previously, specifically mentioned before, so that this would not happen. Must you ask every single, simple detail?

On a different note, somebody probably has to tell this somebody that 'all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'. Oh oh...... the other day, I was reading this book thingy bout office, and I quote "when management talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about themselves". LOL. Any idea how true is that...?

So do I feel motivated enough to work? Beats me.
For now, let me dream.
Am looking forward to 'events': next/next next week, 2 months+ and 6 months+ from now.

ps: don't know why but I feel like I wanna go Genting...? Sheesh~

Labels: ,

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home