Saturday, December 13, 2008

Daiso Crazy...

... I've never even been there but I'm crazy about it! I so wanna go there. Note to self: must ask sis to bring me there when I go down to S'pore (soon)...

I've first "heard" about it when I was blog hopping, looking at bentos. Cute bentos. With loads of cute stuffs. Notice that many people mention they bought stuff from Daiso. Nice and inexpensive. And CUTE!! After looking at more and more cute bento tools, I'm really want to get some myself (although it's not a neccessity).

First thing is bento box! Although I already have 2, I still want to get more... Would love a triangle onigiri box and perhaps a 2 tier one. At least one each of (if I can resist many super cute ones!) - cute sauce bottles, cute picks, cute rice mould, cute portion/silicon cups, cute mini containers, weiner cutter, cute egg mould, cute stencils, a cute bag (those meant for bento boxes) but no need baran for me. Love to get alphabet cutter and cute jelly/cake moulds if there is. Also those frying pan(s) for pancake/egg with cute shape. I mean the cook product comes out cute, like a star or something.. err.. you get what I mean? Want that cute 3D Pooh Cookie Cutter too! Dang... can you just tell I lurveeeeee cute stuff?

Bento stuff like that easily cost more than RM10 each via online blog shop. In Daiso, it only cost SGD2? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, if it's SGD2.. convert back to MYR.. only about RM5.

Oh ya, wanna buy food there also. Biscuits and crackers. Should buy some furikake to try too, if there is. Thinking bout food makes me hungry.

Gosh.. If I really buy all those, I think my mum will think I'm nuts.
I even know what my mum will say. Crazy arh you!! Don't buy.
Hehehe... Better make sure she's out of sight, then I go and buy. ;b

Another problem... how am I going to loot them all back...? Maybe if I really buy that much and can't carry back, can get my aunt to bring back for me durin CNY..? But I would want to use them ASAP. (Damn semangat only). Hehehe..... Let's see if I really end up buying that much. MUST. GO. DAISO!

Labels:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home