Thursday, May 10, 2007

road pest

As I was driving back just now, I met a road pest. He was right behind me, trying to overtake me from my right. He didn't make it. Not because I was too fast but cause the right lane is blocked (errr.. I wonder if you understand what I'm saying?). Anyway, since he couldn't overtake from the right, he zoomed to the left, speed up & overtook me. Ehh.. I'm not driving THAT slow okay? So impatient. Stupid driver then went on to zoom right & left.. until he reached a T junction (rotate the T 90 degrees anti-clockwise). He wanted to turn right but he's in the left lane. Greatest thing (yeah, I'm sacarstic) was the traffic light to turn right was red. So he moved his stupid car as right as he can.. Luckily cars going straight can pass through. So much for zooming right & left. He STILL HAVE to WAIT. Blehhhhh..

Do any of you do this?

Labels:

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home