Thursday, November 11, 2004

typical lazy me; F.R.I.E.N.D.S & JOEY...

Whoa~~ I haven't blog for a very long time... Been to lazy to do so... :P

Hmm... This 2 weeks (this week & next week) is kinda relaxin -> no class~~ but after that exam's comin up... so not that relaxin after all... since I haven't started studying (at all!). I hate the fact that I'm worried that my results will be bad (it's going from bad to worse to worst), yet I'm still not doing anything about it. Everyday I would wake up, tell myself I should start studying & I will do it... but in the end, I'll tell myself "Nah, who cares.. I can do that tomorrow.. So what games should I play today & what movie should I watch?". There, that's the typical (lazy) me!

Anyway, F.R.I.E.N.D.S had its finale quite some time ago... It bumps me a lot since i gotten quite attached to the show. Somehow, it didn't just end there; there is a spin off from it! The show is called Joey after one of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S member, Joey Tribiani. The show is about Joey moving to Los Angeles/Hollywood. It wasn't as interesting as F.R.I.E.N.D.S was though it's kinda funny. Well, I've watched the 8 first episodes, not bad but a little boring compare to F.R.I.E.N.D.S, well what do you expect? In F.R.I.E.N.D.S, there were 6 of 'em, now it's only 1/6 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Read more about Joey...

Hmm.. Now I'm chattering madly... I should probably go doze off... Zzzzz... Nitezz....

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home