Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Screwed Up Day

When I got to the office today, I knew it was going to be a tough day. I haven't even started my working shift and fellow junior was bombarding me with questions already. In my head, it was 'I shall not let anyone spoil my day today'. I tried very hard to be damn patient with him. (Even my other colleague noticed). Normally, probably by 5 minutes into the string of questions, he would've gotten 'scolding' from me. Yes, I'm harsh. Why??? Some people just NEVER seem to learn. They ask the SAME SIMILAR STUPID QUESTIONS day in day out. Maybe the same exact question would appear from that same exact person at least 3 times a week? If you're brand new at this, I get it that you take time to learn. But it's been like half a year...? How much longer do we have to tolerate that kind of nonsense? Enough is enough. Later in the day, the same person asked me another question. I asked back and that person hesitatingly answered me. Enough is enough. My next string of words? "You remember that. You are not allowed to ask me that question anymore." Yes. I put my foot down. It's time to draw a line. If I was being harsh and you still didn't get it, then I guess I have to come right out and say it? Patience is something I don't have if you ask me to put up with this nonsense. I've my own problems too.

So the first hour of the day, I got NOTHING DONE. Not that I was being lazy. Everytime I wanted to do my task, something else comes along. Oh, DND status has no effect.

Blablabla...

I also super hate this user today. I did exactly as per requested and less than 1 hour later, I got a flying email, cc-ed to the whole wide world. Okay la, not the whole wide world, but you get me right? I attended to the user and was asked to call back 1 hour later. BUTTTTTTT... less than 30 minutes later, another email came flying. I hate it that I did nothing wrong there but got another 'shooting' email? That cased took up almost half the day. And I missed my trainings. More "don't knows" from me later.

Lazy to write more. But it's weird that the day I stepped into the office and was determined to let nothing spoil my day, here comes bucketfuls of shit just waiting for me.

I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. I must be more patient. Tell me why again?

Quote me-likey (if I remember correctly):
I will be nicer if you will be smarter

Labels: ,

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home