Monday, December 18, 2006

Emotional Wreck

Today is a horrid.. horrid day.. Arghhhhhhh... I feel like screaming. I feel scolding. I feel like crying.
Can you understand that ugly feeling deep down? It's just like the volcano about to erupt but yet unable to. It's like you feel like you just want to walk blindly, but you're afraid of getting hit.

Having to repeat 10 times is not fun. Once is okay.. 2, 3, 4 & counting.. the horrible feeling adds on & you'll feel like killing.. if only the person is in front of you, you would've smack the person. And asking your question (note the singular) 10 times is nerve-wrecking. You can ask & ask & ask & ask & ask.... & yet you get a out-of-question-answer. How can anyone not understand 1 stupid question?!
Listening to people go on & on, ranting like there's no end to their problem(s) is driving me up the wall. Don't they run out of breathe? Can't they stop a moment to hear what someone else has to say?

Everybody has problems. Why is it that everyone says their problems are sooooo important, they simply MUST settle it there & then? As if with a wave of wand, the problems will resolve. As if I'm a magician. Even magician has limitations I'm sure.

Blahhh.. I am going to explode!!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home