Sunday, December 03, 2006

My 1st "Retail Therapy"


This Christmas tree looks familiar?? Yup, it's in KLCC. nbtd, went to KLCC right after breakfast. Took the "train" there.. At the exchange, I was actually a bit confused bout where I was suppose to go but anyway, thank god I didn't get lost.

Main reason I wanted to go was actually the PIKOM fair + the Isetan member's day sales. So off I went to PIKOM fair... It was a long walk.. I was a little lost at times, unsure of where to go but anyway, there were tons of people heading nowhere else but there. So I just went with the crowd. Muahahaa.. After surveying for nearly an hour, ended up buying just what I needed. 2 miniSDs & 1 microSD. Ohh.. before you think I am crazy for buying too many - miniSDs are for me & my bro & microSD is for my cousin.


After that, I was lost again - can't find the way out. I can't find my way out. Again, thank god for the crowd of people, I managed to find the way out. Back at shopping complex, first thing I did was to go withdraw money. Whaddya know? I had spent all the cash I have. Then I went "browsing" through the "sales". Hungry but lazy to eat, I just grabbed 2 packs of milk for lunch. What I did after that? Buy buy buy... what else la...


I've never done this before & I've to say it was so fun spending. If only I could spend & not get poor...

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home