Thursday, November 02, 2006

where's the connection

How's life? I feel like mine is getting worse, but I'm just breaking them down, taking them one day at a time. It feels like it's only been Monday yesterday, but thank god it's really Friday tomorrow. Basically, there are just a few people that are meant to spoil your day.. But this week, I learn to leave as much of those feelings as I could behind when I leave that certain place.. & I think of how there is someone who really cares bout me, giving me a "whole" & "complete" feeling.

Right.. so how bout some funnies.. which might not sound so funny now that I'm putting them down with words.. Sometimes, you just have to be there to "feel" the funniness.

Case 1: 8am in the mornin... I heard my cousin irritated... unable to connect to the internet... so I decided to be a busy body & nearly laughed my head off...
He was trying to go online with the router is on... but not the modem...

Case 2: Talk about being in the helpdesk environment.. I had a call today whereby this user is trying to connect to the internet via dial-up.. She launched the dial-up window.. & she went "ooo.. there's no dial tone!!"
Hmm.. I was quite unsure about whether what I want to question her would be right because I was thinking nobody could be that *put in any word you deem suitable* but still, just to make sure... I asked her "is your phone line hooked up?"... & she went like "ooohhh..". Goodness, I don't know whether to scream or to laugh.. When the call ended, I couldn't stop laughing..

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home